- Carrots are high in beta-carotene & Vitamin A. Carrots are particularly good for breastfeeding moms in helping to boost milk production.
hug in your mug
Buy from Amazon USA
Supercharged with Healthy Galactagogues
Milksta Mommy Brew is especially formulated with natural & organic lactogenic food ingredients to help boost breast milk supply & production.
- Also known as "Miracle Moringa" - nature's superfood & natural galactagogue which is high in beneficial vitamins & minerals
- If you take brewer's yeast as a dietary supplement while you're breastfeeding, the protein, iron and B vitamins may help to combat fatigue & fight off the baby blues
- Dates have been known for its nutritious benefit. For mom post-partum, consuming dates is great to boost energy & increase breast milk production
- Iron-rich foods like spinach can be effective at replenishing your iron levels & help increase milk supply
COCONUT OIL CREAMER
- Healthy fats are a key component of breast milk and are essential for the production of hormones, which assist in regulating milk production